Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 7th

I know, I know. It's awfully early in the morning to be making a daily post. But I have an real excuse.

I'm in that boot camp thing I was complaining about yesterday.It was going fine until we hit about 10:30. See, the thing is we are learning how to use video editing software, and part of our tutorial is how to import videos from a digital camera.

There are about 50 of us. And about 15 cameras.

So. Yeah. Waiting...

and bored.

and hungry and regretting not bringing a bagel in tuperware.

ANIMATIONEDUCATION

Ah, yes. Many of you might have already seen this. Especially if you and me ever like..talk to each other. I don't know much about the person who made it or anything, but it is a really brilliant story.


HOLY CRAP SOMEONE JUST FINISHED WITH THE CAMERA.

whoaaaa

Yeah so no one else is typing. Except for me. And I'm making a lot of noise. Because it's one of those old-fangeled keyboards that like, clicks everytime you hit a key.

Uh, so after this class I have to go and learn how to use a camera. I'm not sure how that will turn out.

I get an hour break though for lunch at noon. That should be enough time to run over to the Caf and grab something. It's going to take me half an hour in walking time. Maybe I'll need to pull the old-fashioned eat and run bit. Well, not run. That might end poorly.

Okay, time to start edititing!

3 comments:

Michael Heffernan said...

i assume its Macs right? Final Cut Pro?

JamesBeck said...

PCs and AVID D:

Yeah, everyone wants to use final cut.

Jenny B. Howard said...

The Kiwi video is really cute - you know, kiwis live on the island that B and I are going to be living on for 6 weeks. I'll try to smuggle one home for you. :)