Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24th

Not a good day.
But it's okay.
Let's not talk about it
After all..





It could be worse.



Blog, we are coming to an end. We are on our final stretch. And I feel like I've just started to become accustomed to your presence in my life. 4 more days. 4 more blogs. Not including this one.


I need a haircut. It's starting to reach that stage where I can't really do anything with it anymore. My face only allows for a certain percentage of hair, and that line is being approached dangerously close. Also, I don't know if this is just a college thing or what, but everyone is growing out a beard. I don't understand. They are pretty good beards too, though. So I don't think it's just a fad. I think there are just a large portion of Chapman men who are good at that kind of thing.

I don't really like having a beard. A beard is just too..heavy. A mustache on the other hand, well that's a totally different thing.

ANIMATIONEDUCATION

I just watched this tonight. So offbeat it hurts. That's another phrase I like sticking on to things. So____ it hurts. You can use with pretty much anything. But I digress.

I turned on bold typed a couple minutes ago to write "animationeducation" and now I can't get it to go back.

Ohhh, the humor in my life in unceasing.










...

Wow, we have a pumpkin in our room.

I have never noticed it.

wait..

1 comment:

K. said...

...that was such a bizarre video.


Maybe it's because it's Canadian?

Haha..