Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27th

A good day. One of the best since the making of this blog.

What happened that made today such a good day? Nothing. Nothing happened and it was awesome. I woke up a little later than I had planned. Like 10ish. I went downstairs and ate a grapefruit. I've never eaten a grapefruit before. It wasn't bad. I then did some drawing-related stuff.





They're less work-intensive than they look. But basically I just messed around with brushes and color gradients. I like how they turned out.

I then went running. Not as difficult this time.

OH. I found the most amazing animated short.

ANIMATIONEDUCATION

Absolutely brilliant. But it does have some violent humor so beware. Also, don't be fooled by the beginning. I beg of you to watch the whole thing.

And it's dans francais. Encore.




I'm going to do Summer School this year at LCAD. It's aimed at High Schoolers, but I'm willing to bet they'll make an exception.


I have somethings I need to get prepped before tomorrow, so goodnight all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

summer school? still in for yosemite right?

JamesBeck said...

yeah, this is post Yosemite.

Michael Heffernan said...

one down....one to go.