Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17th

I can't believe I didn't get sick. Usually, I'm the canary in the population. I get sick first, and then I know everyone else is going to get sick soon, too. I don't know what happened, but everyone now is sick except for me. Hoopah!

But while I remained physically strong, I must confess I suffer from a terrible mental illness. What is this illness you may ask? Intro to Design. Like a plague it torments me. Basically everything about that class is the opposite of how I would like to spend my Mon/Wed mornings. So, I'm dropping it.

Like it's hot.

This is a big deal for me.




You know, I said I was going to put on some charts and graphs when I made this thing, and then I never did. What is that? Tomorrow, you can expect some awesome graphs/charts. Be prepared.


We learned about the history of computer animation today. Jeez.

Talk about not..fun...at all. I can't imagine anything more painstakingly time-consuming and under-impressive. It's really kind of said. Especially since it all happened in the 80's so everything was ..frizzy and ..neon..y. bleh.


I love my visual storytelling class. I have to put out and edit a new short in a week, but I'm so thrilled with how much I dig the class that I really don't mind the stress.

I'm going to go hang out with my peeps upstairs.


I've kept you waiting long enough.



4 comments:

K. said...

Ahahaha...that was a fun day. America's Next Top Model...ahaha.



And I like how you said it's kind of said (really).

JamesBeck said...

THE POWER OF NO SPELLCHECK!!...

K. said...

But I mean I really, actually like it.

It's got a ring to it.

MMMHMMM.

Very profound. Something something the history of words something.

Anonymous said...

uba