Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 10th

"THIS HANGER IS A PIECE OF CRAP"

says my roommate.

His name is Ben.

And tonight, he is upset.

Why? Well.

Besides the hanger.

He is also the victim of a plot.

What plot?

The plot of love.



but I digress.


Tonight is not a night I feel like writing a blog. This is the first time it has happened, but it was to be expected eventually. Actually, all considering, I've made it pretty far for not knowing really what to say.


So what TO say. Since I have nothing to say. Hey.

Katie made a snide remark about how I always shave at night. Now, this isn't always true, but most of the time, yeah. So I just started thinking. "Why do I shave at night?" The answer did not come to me at first. So I waited.

And waited.

And started writing my blog still waiting for the answer to this pounding question in the back of my mind:

what in my psychological make-up forces me to shave at night?


So
that was something to write about. Honestly, I'm struggling through this now. Like a marathon runner on his last half-mile. Pushing and pushing to try and make it the same distance he would typically find to be a breeze.

like, whatever.

Hahaha.

struggling .




NEVER!!!
So I made a character today in my visual storytelling class.

A 34 year old woman with dyed-red buzz-cut hair. 5'3", 160 pounds, good with a gun. Wants to start a family but is stunted in obtaining one due to her constant need for a one-night stand fix.

It was a group exercise. The family, red hair, and good with gun were my ideas.






i'll be fun tomorrow

1 comment:

K. said...

Sounds like Rita.