Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22nd

Video # 2, right off the editing station. I'd like to thank the academy.



I had to pull some crazy editing to get it to fit. I hope you like it.

Slumdog Millionaire? Really? I don't understand. Maybe everyone has some connection with that film that I'm just missing.

Benjamin Button got screwed a little bit too.

PICTURES













Seems like so long ago now...


It's funny though. When I was watching the Oscar's, I didn't get that pumped. I never do really. But I was expecting to be pumped because I had spent the previous day getting pumped for the Oscar's. But when you get right down to it, it isn't really the awards that matter, it's the movies. So profound, but really. So, Slumdog won a bunch of awards. It's still a great film, but it doesn't make it any more great now that it is Best Picture. And the ceremony is kind of boring..

I don't know why Hugh Jackman sung so much. But..it was interesting. I guess.

I'm still trying to soak in the 5 movies I watched yesterday.

Emotional overload.

I have to do the school thing tomorrow.

But today, today was fun. And I have a picture as proof.

2 comments:

Michael Heffernan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Heffernan said...

that first picture of me is amazing.
-the light looks like some alien spirit
-my headphones look like some mythical chain that i am offering to the alien sprit
-my shadow looks like The Shawshank Redemption pose on the poster(google it)

so yeah. that picture is something great.

(sorry i had to delete my original comment, i tired to link the poster....)