Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11th

I have a tripod in my room. It's a really big tripod, and it's taking up a lot of room. I suppose it could be called a communal tripod. It belongs to the four of us. My group.

We share a camera and a tripod. Unfortunately, not all went to plan. See I took everything first because I had to present my video first. Then I would hand the equipment off to the next person. She did not need any of it. So I'm like. Okay. Fine. So I called the next person in line to see if they needed it. Yes, they say. Great I say. Just the camera they say. Crap no I say.

So now I have the tripod.

The most awkward piece of equipment ever built.

In my room.

Until at least tomorrow.

Oh, they are going to shut off the water tomorrow.

From 9 AM to 1 PM.

So basically, when everyone needs to use the water.

Ew.

Nevermind, that is not what this blog is about.

PG only.

My room has a lot of ants. It wasn't something I really complained about before. Occasionally one would crawl onto my desk. I'd pick it up with a notecard or something and flick it into the hallway. Maybe twice a day this would happen.

Today, all at the same time, there were three ants on my desk.

This is unnacceptable.

I demand a refund.

but I digress.

So I opened up Yahoo! today and my anti-virus automatically closed.

I was like "no." and opened that crap back up.

I am running dangerously low on socks. Like, I think I might be wearing sandals tomorrow if I don't magically find a new pair.

And believe me, it's cold outside.

One of the shirts I got from American Eagle makes me look like a Star Trek character. It's kind of funny, but most of the time it's just pretty sad.




The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to doubt my ability to sit through 13.5 hours of movies in a day.

I have a new idea for an animated movie, but I don't have time to make it.

Here's a picture Katie drew of me. It's pretty good.




this picture did not get enough airtime.

Please consider.

No one liked this picture.



This was my contact info on my reel I sent out to colleges. Sadly it has expired.



ANIMATIONEDUCATION

No comments: