Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18th

ANIMATIONEDUCATION.

Today we start with this. You'd be surprised how relatively few people are able to pull something like that off. I mean, with the internet and everything we see things like that all the time. But really, there are just a handful of people that are that gifted. Not even to mention the story.


Aw man, I said I was going to put some charts and graphs on this post.


...

I should have been thinking about this before I started typing.

Okay, let's take a break while I cook something up...













...


















OKAY!




Man, that is one vibrant graph.


Just one more day of school..


and then...

WEEKEND!!


YEAH!!!

And the Oscars. Which should be awesome.

My R.A. is running down the hallway yelling "HALLWAY DANCE PARTY NEXT WEEKEND," over and over. That doesn't even make sense. But his name is Derek. And he's my friend.

Everyone is rushing for frats. I don't even know what that means. Well, I do. But not really, because I don't care. It's such a weird idea..frats. I don't know. I'm not a frat person.


In my class a couple days ago I was sitting with my group, and a girl asks me if I was in a frat. No. Delta Phi Capa whatever? Yeah, no not me. But she insists that I am. And I keep saying no. So she asks me if I've ever been to a frat party. No I say! Leave me alone I say in my mind! And so everytime I go to that class now she keeps looking at me. Like I'm in a frat. And no I say in my mind. No, no, no! But it's too late. The deed has been done. In her eyes, I'm nothing more than a frat bro.

3 comments:

Michael Heffernan said...

That animation blew my mind. Seriously amazing.

K. said...

Ditto what Michael said...


I chuckled at your graph, too.

Emily said...

(happy you haven't morphed into the frat type in my absence...) : )