Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20th

I wish I had thought of this first.

I've been really hungry today. Which is kind of fun, except I'm not in the possession of much food at the moment. I could really go for a huge plate of pasta right now...or like..a pile of mashed potatoes.

I've been trying to figure out maya pretty much all day. I CAN'T UNDERSTANDDD. It's terrible. I have trouble doing even the most rudimentary things. And I'm not even sure how to learn how to learn. So, it's going to take a while.

It doesn't help that other people can do things like

ANIMATIONEDUCATION

THIS. I just saw this today. It's pretty much the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I WANT to be angry at it, but it's just so good that I just...can't. Even the two seconds of 2-d animation is eye-popping-ly good.

Anyways.

The clock is still running.

Those Crest Teeth-Whitening strips are amazing. Expensive, but worth it.


That's all for today.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have a blank basement you can borrow...