Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2nd




Groundhogs day just might be the least noticed holiday in February. I remember when I was a kid, it was a big thing. Even as a tween, it was still kind of fun. Now I don't even notice it unless someone explicitly tells me 'Wow, it's Groundhogs Day.' Not that it's a bad thing. I guess it is kind of a weird ritual.

Today was the first day of spring classes.

Let's not talk about it.

Hey want to know something CRAZY?! Yeah, so I turned my computer off when it was charging, and then I came back on a couple of hours later and the battery was at 10%!! YEAH! ..yeah..I didn't plug it in.

Today was kind of cruddy.

School..not so much right now.

But we're not talking about it.

I have another class tonight too. But I'm counting on that one being the fun time of the day. So let's hope.



First day at Chapman. Seems like so long ago now..


I think wearing a yellow shirt might have made a bad impression though.


Oh, so guess what.

My homepage is Yahoo France.

So all of my headline news now is French current events.

Which usually has to do fancy sports cars and French sports.

Katie and I have been watching Man on Wire. That just might be one of the most fun documentaries I've seen. The main guy is so crazy, but he's such a good storyteller that you really don't mind.




I don't know if anyone else likes this kind of stuff but

http://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/

has all of the foreign country code extensions for websites. So like

http://www.google.de/

is German Google.

Because I always wondered how other people searched the internet if it wasn't it their language. Or why foreign websites never come up when I search something on Yahoo. Anyways, there you go. You can now learn how to say "I feel lucky" in oh-so-many ways.

I am le tired aujourd'hui.

1 comment:

K. said...

I think yellow was a fine choice.


...except for the whole like antithesis of Chapman thing.


Yeah.


Happy Groundhog Day.