Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16th

Huntington Library











My phone takes awesome pictures.

So, blog. Today we get real.



I had a heachache a couple minutes ago, but I took a nap and drank some kool-aid and now it's all better. What's up with that?

sigh..

I kind of wish I had a tv. I mean, yeah sure. There is a tv in my room. But it's not mine. It's Jake's. I mean he said I could use it, but it's just the principle of the matter. And you know how that is.

I miss my friends. I'm not going to hold it back. WHERE DID YOU GUYS GOOOOooo. I keep thinking how much fun it was to be sitting in class after some teacher had stopped lecturing, and I would take out my sketchbook and start doodling. And people would come over and say if they liked it and give me feedback on things. Just..things, but it was just so much more meaningful to impress people from high school. Now it's just kind of..ehhhhh...meehhhh Maybe I'm just poorly adjusting to college.
It's funny though because I think this was one of my problems in high school too. I tried to make friends by getting really good at art. I kind of thought the next step in the process would be that people would want to hang out with me. Because I was just so cool and could draw crap. which, well, nah. didn't work out. I'm listening to a really dramatic song right now, so I'm writing influenced by song.

So I'm going to stop there.


Uhhh.




I have art history tonight.

I like that class.

At the beginning of the last class, he was like "after we finish our discussion we'll watch star wars to see how it relates to what we talked about."

And he keeps mentioning how it's just a couple minutes to Star Wars. Just a couple minutes more, hang in there. And the whole class is riveted. We've been in there for like 2 hours, and it's all anyone can think about. He dims the lights and

We watch a 15 second clip. Of Luke getting shot with that laser ball thing.

You have to appreciate a teacher with that cruel a sense of humor.



I love Chapman.

but sometimes...

I wish those Red Bull Girls were still here...




I just don't understand where you guys went...

No comments: