Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14th

I was going to upload pictures today, but alas, I cannot find my 5 cent piece of plastic that allows me to put pictures on my computer. So, maybe tomorrow. Realistically though, probably not very soon. where the heck did I put that thing...

The 28th is growing closer and closer. Life post-blog. It's a scary thought.



My room is so unkept. It's awful, because I spent a great deal of time and effort cleaning in a couple weeks ago. And now, it's all gone to waste.

Tragedy.

wow, so I was looking for this clear-packing tape for a good ten minutes. I wanted to make a pseudo-lamination. But I couldn't find it so I gave up. I just repositioned myself so it would be less straining to type, and there it is. On the ground. Blocked partially by the corner of my desk. NOW, am I dedicated enough to finish my lamination? I think not. The tape knows me well.

I still have a Sum 41 poster in my room. I don't even like them anymore. But the poster I really like is at school. And it looks too barren with nothing there on my wall.

When I first moved into this room though, I was really looking forward to having big, blank, white walls. So uncluttered and peaceful, right? NO. It turned out to direct attention to all the crud I have laying about. And, honestly, I don't have that much crud laying about. It's just that it's very eye-catching crud.

That water-powered clock is still going. What the heck!

Maybe I should refill the water anyways. It just doesn't seem...to be all that..possible.

I found a new technique for painting. I get a get two sheets of paper. I draw the picture in pen on one of them, and on the other, I put down all the colors I want to use with the gel-crayons I have. The I spray all of the colors with a spray bottle, and I can use it as a palate.

Yeah. Tight stuff.




Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: