Friday, February 13, 2009

February 13th



Something bit me on my hand. I absent-mindedly started scratching it a couple minutes ago, and now it's all inflamed and poofy. And it keeps getting bigger, and boy does it itch.

the worst.


today is friday the thirteenth.

I decided to start working on that new animation I mentioned a couple days ago. It's probably going to take me until the end of the semester to finish it, assuming I don't flake out half-way. But, it should be good. I think. Maybe.

Yeah, pretty much, that's what I've been doing all day. Soo..



this is pretty much mind-blowing.


ANIMATIONEDUCATION

Pixar shorts.


All in one convenient location.




I'm watching Kung Fu Panda right now. It's actually pretty good.






so alternative it hurts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man i just can't believe that that chinese guy lived to be 256. thats so crazy.