Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 15th

I do not like waking up late. I used to, though. But in recent years, I feel like the day is such a waste if I wake up past 10. Today I woke up at 1. The other one. The almost-dinner one.

I went shopping today for my younger cousin. He wanted a cool shirt. Usually I'd be on top of that, no problem. But for some bizarre reason, NO shops had any "cool" t-shirts. I seriously spent 3 hours in the mall with my mom looking at t-shirts.

I got a cool new Heritage jacket and belt, while I was at it though.

Pictures!










From our trip to Huntington Beach last Friday.

Something that's been bothering me-- study abroad. I really want to. But honestly, it's kind of intimidating. I don't know if I can handle it. But if I don't go now, I'm pretty sure I won't have the guts to do it any other time in my life. I'll have a permanently-stunted voyaging life.

Which isn't good at all.

But I was thinking.

I tend to uphold the promises I make on this blog. I don't really know why. But whatevEVRSO, I'm making a promise that I WILL study abroad during my time in college. For an undetermined amount of time.

I've been thinking southern France, personally. But I don't know if that will pan out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love our Huntington Beach adventures. That ruby's burger was really good. i think the waiter thought it was funny how we had so many french fries for our table. "What can i say? they make a nice soup...i mean french fry lol." at least michael had the soup. I totally feel you on the waking up late. i too feel like i have wasted my day. thats the only reason i like school somtimes, gives you daily structure.

Michael Heffernan said...

we are so young and fresh. What youth!