Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 21st

I..am so..worn out.

I missed the first half of Milk. It was unavoidable.

But the half I DID see was incredible.

Twere I a betting man I'd say it would take the Oscar for best picture.

With that being said, my personal favorite is The Reader.

Slumdog..not so much. I mean. It was good. Maybe I was just too spent to really enjoy it. It was a really intense film. But so..dirty. Like in a dirt way. I know that was the point. But wow. Yeah.

I'll make some opinions tomorrow.

I ate so much popcorn.

And I drank

so much Diet Coke.

I sat there.

And learned.

Absorbed the glory of film, so to speak.

But I digress.

It's almost (d)one.

And I need to wake up early tomorrow.

I don't know if that is physically possible.

So much movie to process...

BENJAMIN BUTTON.

WOW. SO GOOD. I LOVE YOU DAVID FINCHERRRRR...

But just not good enough. No, that's mean. It was awesome. But I got the feeling it was just eye-candy..ing Brad Pitt most of the time. It had some very memorable moments though. That sub..wow. Yeah, I won't spoil anything.

Frost/Nixon. I mean, what can I say? For what it was, it was a remarkable achievement. But, I'm just a sucker for depressing WWII nazi crime romance dramas.

I smell like popcorn. I need to remedy this by the morning, so I'm leaving it at that. Happy Oscaring!

4 comments:

K. said...

Ralph Fiennes is LORD VOLDEMORT.

JamesBeck said...

snap!

Michael Heffernan said...

Milk was amazing. I wish it would win. Lets hope for an upset! see you later. and then even later

Emily said...

I had no idea you were a sucker for depressing WWII nazi crime romance dramas... me too :-) Swing Kids anyone?